Monday, July 23, 2018

doTERRA - Essential Oils Boost Well Being



For three years I have been using essential oils in my life, from making soy candles, to diffusing for aromatherapy, to adding them to my homemade body products. This last year my sister has helped me to really take the leap to adding them to my family's life for wellness.

Over Christmas 2017, like the rest of America, we got the flu. We were hit hard, but my youngest son was hit the hardest. This included a trip to the emergency room, steroid breathing treatments and so much stress and anxiety for all of us. After this, we were gifted "Breathe," This blend has helped out every member of our house. My youngest son benefits the most. He hasn't had a breathing treatment in seven months. Those used to be a monthly occurrences, which is unacceptable to me. 


Essential oils are "naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compound ... found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants." states the doTERRA website. Because these are made of the highest quality plants, it was a completely natural fit for me; it supports everything I already believe in. 

Plants are our best source of medicine, wellness, and wealth. 


This blog will continue to follow my simple life, but that will also include essential oils and how I use them in my every day life. I hope you will follow along! If you're interested in more, contact me through the comments below, or check out my doTERRA page! Keep up with the day-to-day on my Instagram Page.   

No comments:

Post a Comment