Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pre-Workout Snack: Em's Peanut Butter Toast


This is the simplest Pre-Workout Snack I know how to make. I make it for breakfast too... and any time I can really. It takes little time, less effort, and totally pays off in full! Protein, Omegas, Fiber, Anti-Inflammatory Qualities, Complex Carbs for Energy? What more could a person ask for? I love this little power snack so!

Ingredients:

  • Slice of Dave's Killer Bread (or organic bread of your choice)
  • Organic Peanut Butter
  • Banana (sliced)
  • Squeeze of Honey (or sweetener of your choice)
  • Dash of Cinnamon
  • Sprinkling of Mamma Chia Seeds

Instructions:

Toast bread. Spread peanut butter, strategically layer banana slices, squeeze the honey, dash your cinnamon, and sprinkle your chia seeds.

Easy, filling, and not too bad on your body!

Warning: My require a little finger licking upon completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment